Welcome to Roehampton Students’ Union!
We pride ourselves on delivering a host of fun and unique student events.
Here you’ll find our latest events including our weekly BOP in Monte Hall.
Be sure to follow us on social media @RoehamptonSU
Monte Hall & Union Bar, London
03 Dec 2021 - 04 Dec 2021
22:00 - 02:00
What's the refund policy?
General tickets are non refundanble and non transferable.
In the situation of us (RSU) cancelling an event due to COVID-19 or UK Government guidance changes then a full refund will be given if an alternative date/venue can't be found.
For full information on our event policies and procedures please head to www.roehamptonstudent.com
I’m worried about COVID-19 and meeting up with people again.
We understand that not everyone feels completely comfortable meeting up and sharing spaces right now. We have been working hard with H&S, Estates, The University and local authorities to ensure that our spaces are COVID secure.
This looks like the following
- Ventilation reviews in our venues.
- Updated risk assessments to reflect latest guidance and practices.
- Increased cleaning across campus.
- New pop up spaces outside.
- Hand sanitation available at all touch points.
- Communications around personal responsibility of face coverings.
- Students will be encouraged to undertake lateral flow home testing kits under Roehampton University/ UK Gov guidance.
- Constantly reviewing the latest UK Gov guidance.
The majority of our events will also take place outside which further reduces any risk. (Freshers' Fair, Thorpe Park, Sports Activities, Society Activity etc).
Our responsibility is to keep you and the wider community at Roehampton safe. We are working hard to create an accessible Freshers' that everyone can enjoy at their own pace.
Where is the Students' Union?
We're located on Froebel Campus, next to The Union Bar.
Our address is Roehampton Students' Union, Roehampton Lane, Roehampton SW15 5PJ
How can I get in touch with the RSU?
Where can I find more information with regards to the University's guidelines around COVID-19?